In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15 / 1999 dated December 13, we inform you that personal data provided to our service and reservations will be incorporated into a file for the purpose of being used solely and exclusively to address your reservations, suggestions, queries, complaints, etc. luxuryprivatetours.info promises to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee your rights of rectification, cancellation and opinion if you expose it by means of an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OUR VISITS
- Our guided tours are conducted in groups with a maximum of 15 people per guide to offer a more customised service, careful, with less crowding and respecting the distances that require our current situation. We mainly work with private groups up to 8 people. Larger groups on request
- Our visits are offered from Monday to Sunday.
- To check availability and open groups, contact us through our e-mail email@example.com
- Request a reservation up to 8 hours before the start of the scheduled visit and we will confirm availability as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you make your reservation as far in advance as possible, since seating is limited, thus ensuring the date and time of your interest to enjoy both the culture and your free time.
- We ask for punctuality for the departure of the activity.
- The historical centre of Malaga is not only pedestrian, it is also quite flat. Even so we recommend comfortable shoes, sunscreen when the weather conditions require it and a bottle of water.
- All the tours described in the website are suitable to people of all ages, however some of them may require longer distances to walk (i.e. El Caminito del Rey or St James Way) which are reflected in the description of each tour.
- Our tours are accessible to people of all ages.
- Some routes are accessible to visitors in wheelchairs (The traveller will be responsible for manoeuvring his chair or the person accompanying him. In no case can our guides be responsible for mobility assistance). Contact us and we will recommend the visit/activity that best suits your needs.
- We recommend choosing an activity according to your physical level and health condition.
RULES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- You have read, understand and comprehend what is stated here.
- Declare that you are of legal age (over 18) and have the legal capacity to contract the activities offered by Malagaguias.com, in accordance with the established legal conditions, which you declare to understand and accept. To guarantee the authenticity of all the data that he introduces at the time of completing the form in the process of reservation of activities established in the Platform.
- Respect the laws and/or regulations of the places you visit and follow an environmentally friendly code of conduct.
- Respect nature, the local population and other members of the group
- It will have to answer opposite to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or opposite to third of any hurts and prejudices that could be caused as consequence of the breach of the obligations established in this Legal Notice.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES INVOLVED
Our guides and driver/guides have the responsibility and authority to make decisions that affect the success of the activity, the safety and good condition of the whole group and each of its participants. As a consequence, the guides and the drivers may ask any member of the group to leave the activity without any compensation or refund. The guide will make this decision when he or she has evidence that there is a risk to the health or life of a participant or an illegal act has been committed, or when a participant’s behaviour is putting the development of the activity, the well-being of the group or its safety at risk. It is understood that if a participant on a route chooses to voluntarily leave the group, Luxury Private Tours will not be responsible for his or her safety or any other consequences resulting from that decision.
The following Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the access and use of the online platform luxuryprivtetours.info, the contents that integrate it and the activities and/or services offered in it. Luxuryprivtetours.info is an online platform dedicated to the publication and booking of guided services and multiple day trips by our official guides and private drivers in their visits to Malaga and its Province, Andalusia and overall Spain and Italy.
With our experience, we will be able to suggest special routes that cover your interests.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS
OUR LABOR CONDITION
All the guides in luxuryprivatetours.info are self-employed and contribute to the Social Security.
- The organisers of these activities will take all necessary measures for the safety of participants, but cannot guarantee complete safety.
- The organisation cannot control the existence or behaviour of external agents that may interfere with the development of the visit, including third parties.
- For all the above reasons we, the guides of luxuryprivatetours.info, are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur during the activities.
- The participants will assume the risks inherent in the activity and will collaborate in the correct development of the same.
- The rates for the services offered on our website, will be expressed in the Euro currency (euros).
- The payment of the requested service will be made after the confirmation of the reservation by us and always with a minimum of 24 hours before the beginning of the service. Payment system to be agreed between visitor and guide upon confirmation of the reservation.
- Once the reservation has been made, the guide assigned to the visit will contact the client to inform him/her of the method of payment.
- Any payment made to the provider involves the issuance of an invoice in the name of the registered user or the company name that the user has informed at the time of payment and visit. This invoice will be prepared by our guide present during the visit and will be given to the user once the visit is over.
- The rates indicated next to each service include VAT. In case of any offer, discount or promotion, it will be reflected in this website and you will be able to choose it.
- com will be able to carry out any modification of the published tariffs, at any time committing itself to maintain the committed tariffs for services already confirmed in the date in which the modification takes place.
REVISIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- The policies and conditions in effect at the time you use this Platform will be those applicable, unless we are required by law or government agency decision to make changes retroactively to those policies or conditions.
- com reserves the right to review and modify these conditions at any time and without prior notice due to Force Majeure.
- The use of our services after any of these changes or after having explicitly accepted the new Conditions by connecting to the Platform, will constitute your consent to such changes.
- All scheduled services are subject to changes in itinerary based on a variety of circumstances such as, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, military interventions, civil or political unrest, fires, river overflows, road closures, landslide risks, among others. In these cases, the activity will be modified if possible through an excursion or alternative route.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The intellectual property rights of the www.luxuryprivatetours.info website, of the different elements contained in it, logo, images, as well as the educational documentation of each route, are owned by luxury private tours, so it is up to this organisation the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- Unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, of the educational documentation for each route, as well as any breach of luxury private tours intellectual and industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- The domain name through which you have accessed the platform is owned by luxuryprivatetours.info. Said domain names may not be used in connection with other contents, products and/or services that are not owned by luxuryprivatetours.info nor in such a way as to cause discredit or confusion among users.
- Use the Platform for your own personal and non-commercial use, or to book the activities offered.
- Use the Platform to threaten, harass, defraud, incite, harass others or advocate harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the website.
- As a user, you can contribute to the contents of this Platform, for example, publishing comments where you express your experience on the activities in which you have participated and/or assessing any aspect related to them, assuming full responsibility and risks related to such content or any other information you provide, distribute, add, include, link to, or otherwise uploaded to the Platform, including the confidence by third parties in its accuracy or usefulness, as well as any self-disclosure of information that identifies you personally.
- While Luxury Private Tours does not own or control any of the Content it includes, you agree that, by including your content on the Platform, you automatically grant us the right to display and promote your content, as well as to change and/or edit it for clarity, grammatically correct it or incorporate it into advertisements and other activities.
- It also grants Luxury Private Tours users the right to access their comments regarding their use of our Platform.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO
- Use the Platform to transmit computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other items of a destructive nature
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website or attempt to interfere in any other way with the proper working of the website
- Use the Platform to violate the security of any computer network, decipher passwords or security encryption codes.
- Interrupt or interfere with the safety of the Platform or damage it in any way.
- It is also strictly forbidden to record our guides, as well as to take notes, during the exercise of their activity, as this is also considered intellectual and industrial property whose rights remain the property of Luxury Private Tours.
- In compliance with the Law 34/2002, Law of Electronic Commerce and with the Book IV of the R.D.L. 1/2007, General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, especially to its title II, articles 159 and 160, we inform that, the ownership of Luxury Private Tours (from now on cited as the “platform”) belongs to HSM Sport&Leisure Europe.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website is subject to Spanish legislation and in case of dispute or controversy arising from the use of this website both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Malaga. This clause of express submission to the courts of the city of Malaga will not be applicable to the cases of litigation with the users of the web that, according to the current legislation or have the condition of consumers, in which case the provider and the user, agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of products or services subject to these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals where the user is located. Likewise, the provider and the user may submit their conflicts to the arbitrations foreseen in the legislation of arbitration and defense of the consumers and users, and to the procedures of extrajudicial resolution of conflicts that are established by means of codes of conduct or other instruments of self-regulation. In case of not being in agreement with the products or services contracted and being a client belonging to the European Union, except Spanish, it will be able to go to the following link to formulate the opportune claim: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/